Alzheimer's Texas* is 100% privately funded and relies on donors like you to carry out of mission of supporting people with Alzheimer's and related disorders, their families and caregivers, and advancing research. 100% of your donation will be used locally. We are a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, ID# 74-2286105.
The privacy and confidentiality of our donors is extremely important to us. Your contact or donation information will never be shared with any person or organization.
There are several ways you help us:
- Memorial/Tribute Donation - A notification card will be sent to the individual or family of your choice.
- One time, or recurring, gifts
- Donate your car, truck or boat!
- Randall's Good Neighbor Program (Charity #271 - download PDF form)
- Amazon Smiles
- Amplify Austin- March 2017
How to Make a Donation
3520 Executive Center Dr Suite #140
Austin, TX 78731
Phone In Donations:
Call (512) 241-0420 or (800) 367-2132