February 14th, 2022 @ noon, Four Seasons Hotel Austin
Alzheimer's Texas Board of Directors and Event Co-Chairs Laura Beuerlein and Sheri Krause invite you to the Hidden Heroes Caregiving Awards Luncheon honoring DK Reynolds, Community Caregiver of the Year.
If you want to honor DK and support Texas Alzheimer's but cannot attend, consider making a donation here.
All About ALZ with Professor Joan Asseff, LCSW-S
Join us for monthly informational meetings led by Professor Joan Asseff, LCSW-S.
View slides from recent meetings here:
- Cultivating Joy and Resilience During the Holidays: Tips for Caregivers (PDF)
- Navigating a Short-Term Stay in a Skilled Nursing Facility: Key Strategies for Caregivers (PDF)
- Transitioning Out of Community-Based Respite Care: When and How (PDF)
- Effectively Coping with Alzheimer's Mood and Behavioral Symptoms (PDF)
- Living with Pandemic Stress: Tools for Dementia Caregivers (PDF)
If you have questions or would like to be informed about upcoming meeting dates, please contact [email protected].
We need your help to give ALZ the boot! We are so excited to be able to hold our Alzheimer's Texas Walks! Our walks are the only Alzheimer's walks fundraisers where 100% of the funds you raise stays in Texas. Join us to raise awareness about Alzheimer's and related disorders, support families currently facing the disease, honor those we have lost.
Form a team, grab a friend, gather your family and walk for fun to help support our caregiver educational programs.
Join us in person to walk! Bring out your family, friends, and loved ones to show support and rally together to fight against Alzheimer's disease!