How to Make a Donation
Alzheimer's Texas is 100% privately funded and relies on donors like you to carry out of mission of supporting people with Alzheimer's and related disorders, their families and caregivers, and advancing research. 100% of your donation will be used locally.
We are a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, ID# 74-2286105.
The privacy and confidentiality of our donors is extremely important to us. Your contact or donation information will never be shared with any person or organization.
Click the Button to Make an Online Donation!
Send Checks To:
7719 Wood Hollow Drive Suite #157
Austin, TX 78731
Call (512) 241-0420 or (800) 367-2132
There are several ways you help us:
- Memorial/Tribute Donation - A notification letter will be sent to the individual or family of your choice.
- One time, or recurring, gifts
- Make a Charitable Donation Through your Workplace
- Randall's Good Neighbor Program (Charity #271 - download PDF form)
- Amazon Smiles
- Amplify Austin: February 28 - March 1, 2021