Make a Gift. Change a Life
Alzheimer's Texas is 100% privately funded and relies on donors like you to carry out of mission of supporting people with Alzheimer's and related disorders, their families and caregivers, and advancing research. 100% of your donation will be used locally.
We are a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code, ID# 74-2286105.
Below are some ways you can show your support to those who support families with Alzheimer's disease.
Make a secure online donation by clicking the button below.
Give By Check
7719 Wood Hollow Drive Suite #157
Austin, TX 78731
Double Your Donation!
See if your employer will match your donation to Alzheimer's Texas!
There are several ways you help us:
- Memorial/Tribute Donation - A notification letter will be sent to the individual or family of your choice.
- Bequest - Leave a legacy of care to help Alzheimer's Texas' programs!
- Make a Charitable Donation Through your Workplace
- Randall's Good Neighbor Program (Charity #271 - download PDF form)
- Amazon Smiles
- To discuss other giving options, please contact our Development Team at [email protected], today!