Helpful Links for Caregivers
- HelpGuide.org: Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia - Information about dementias and caregiving.
- National Institute on Aging - Information about dementias and caregiving.
- The Alzheimer’s Store - Your one-stop shop for everything you need for your loved one, including clocks that display the day of the week, activities, books, medication dispenser, and more.
- Senior Advisor - SeniorAdvisor.com is the nation's largest senior living review site. Please note that contact information is required to access resources.
- Austin Seniors Guide - Texas Seniors’ Guides is THE online and print resource for seniors, their families, and caregivers providing a wealth of information including local services, living communities, educational articles and upcoming events.